nodemon reload, automatically.
Nodemon is a utility that will monitor for any changes in your source and automatically restart your server. Perfect for development. Install it using npm.
nodemon instead of
node to run your code, and now your process will automatically restart when your code changes. To install, get node.js, then from your terminal run:
npm install -g nodemon
- Automatic restarting of application.
- Detects default file extension to monitor.
- Default support for node & coffeescript, but easy to run any executable (such as python, make, etc).
- Ignoring specific files or directories.
- Watch specific directories.
- Works with server applications or one time run utilities and REPLs.
- Requirable in node apps.
- Open source and available on github.
Read the full documentation.